Friday, May 27, 2011

BAGUIO Transient House

I've been to Baguio many times mostly with my family. When my dad got tired of driving for us, I was force to commute and go with my friends or officemates just to be there. I don't know but I keep coming back to baguio every year, except this year I have no plans yet. It's because when I'm there I feel free...nobody knows me, I enjoy eating taho, binatog, burger, footlong and fruits in the market, inihaw na mais in mine's view and the bread at Dane's bakery especially the cream puff which cost only 8.00 php and of course the weather.







But for the past 4 years that I visited the summer capital of the Phils., I only stayed with one transient house that is owned by Ms. Janet Ulat in Scout Barrio near Camp John Hay. I discovered this transient house from my friend Jenny 4 years ago....the room cost 550.00/night and its good for 2 person.





This is the Green Bldg at Scout Barrio 3, where we first stayed and spent our Holy Week.

















For the following year, my friend Grace and I went to Baguio during the month of November. We called up Ma'am Janet to reserve a room for us and she booked us at 117 Upper Scout Barrio. It's quite far from the jeepney terminal compared to the Green Bldg but the room and view is much better. Here's the photo of 117 Scout Barrio.







All rooms have a private bathroom, cable tv, and cabinet. As for hot water they have a schedule in the morning and in the evening. Some rooms have a refrigerator.


In our third year, we went there during the month of May and when we requested for a room, the Green bldg and 117 Scout barrio were fully booked so we stayed in a much far bldg but relatively new. This is still owned by the Ulat Family.















For our fourth year, we stayed again in the Green Bldg because it's near the jeepney terminal and we don't have to walk that far. Now they have a multiply site NORTH PINE TRANSIENT HOUSE, I'm not sure if they change the price. Just visit their site or call this number 0918-9354080. I hope I was able to help.



1 comment:

  1. Great job Lhet! I never knew you have been active posting blogs until I've come to read this. I'm planning to visit Baguio soon and as usual I will stay at the Ulat's transient house for they provide the best service ever at a very reasonable price. Not only was the place quite, clean, the view is also amazing. Most of all the owners are really good and very accommodating. I'm happy to know I have recommend a best place for you and your friends to stay in Baguio -Jenny

    ReplyDelete